Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu

I don't see the problems with multiple groups releasing the same chapter. Monopolizing the series will force the readers into having only one choice while having two will keep each other on their toes. If you dislike a group, read the other's upload. You can also block a group on their page to avoid one chapter showing up twice in your feed.

Instead of bashing the others' scanlation work, just use the quality to speak for your work and you will see how the people respond.

Group Leader
@vva258 I'm pretty sure our quality speaks for itself. I don't care if someone does a bad scanlation, as long as they try to improve. Labanina does not care.

@vva258 i agree, if someone wants to release more power to them. It's one of the reasons I am able to read ahead on the Tea Duchess and others.

One word of caution when blocking groups. The no group is not actually a group in the normal sense. It is targeted to people not in a group so if you block it I believe you will block all individual uploaders. Not sure but that is my understanding. From the no group page.
If you want to release a chapter. But don't want to post it as a group.
Use this no group group

@Fwaifuxsenpai while I wish @labanina would tone down their anger, you also are running around bad mouthing them. Also I do not consider them:
he is the lowest quality scanlator I have ever seen
Not targeting this specifically at you although it may seem like it, but at other groups that do this too. Inserting memes and other similar stuff into the middle, not at the bottom of the story which is an area for groups to use, to me lowers the quality. To me part of quality means trying to keep meaning and feel as close as you can to the authors story, inserting memes to me lowers the quality more so then a correct but lower quality translation.

In terms of your recent release I would argue that you seem concerned with speed, probably in an attempt to beat labanina. You mentioned the first five pages quality in another post and it is later explained that it was because the person who had the software to keep the quality but lower the size enough to pass was asleep. Also a similar mention about page 12 and an update. It's not like you have months or even weeks between original and your release. So if you are concerned about quality take another day, do what you have to and don't compete. Assuming your concern is about quality one day isn't going to hurt.

Group Leader
@schlo One day is gonna hurt because it seems a few thousand degenerates like to have faster releases than higher quality ones.

@schlo That is why we will be improving the quality while keeping the speed. Is there anything wrong with that? Plus, the person who had the software to keep the quality never told us he HAD that software. We wouldn't have known.

@Fwaifuxsenpai then they have the version that labanina provides, which is the one I read but not for speed. Wait a day and provide the quality you want. Each reader will go after what they want.

MTL or Memes
this manga is cursed, if only eng publisher wasn't sitting on his ass, with that godawful font too.

@Fwaifuxsenpai
ra-ra-ra-rasputin, Karen, skipping panels, UwU-reaction T/N, american low-speak everywhere
doubt.jpg, no group release openly uses MTL, even has low-quality warning first page and it sure lives up to it, but at least it doesn't pretend otherwise, unlike you. your argument about 4chan is even more silly: it's an anonymous imageboard, by definition any claims for or against identities of posters over there are unprovable.

@CardiBSlays
the drama seems to be like this:
-flamingslime TL injected dumb meme into plot-relevant point
-shitstorm happened, their TL kept shitposting "just do it yourself then lol"
-promised to continue slipping memes into releases out of spite (delivered)
-someone else actually did MTL release and went smug about it in comments
-FS threw a hissy fit and quit
-came back some chapters later, claiming they reformed, made up with no group and no more memes
-immediately inserted another dumb meme
-it stays in chapter long enough to reach aggregators
-shitstorm happens, featuring mutiny of their cleaner apparently rage-releasing his own version without meme
-MTL starts releasing and being smug again, gets banned for shitposting
-their lead calls alternative, faster TL release readers degenerates
-also calls FS group "main series translator", implying they own the series somehow lmao
or something like this, follow up from ch48 comments if you're interested. meme TL made it to aggregators together with some other cringy stuff, this drama isn't at the level of isekai ojisan but still entertaining.

I'm marathoning this story, and I can say this is hella good! Damn, I'm a fan of Funa-sensei other work, Potion Danomi, but I guess they're more or less the same. I'm reluctant at first seeing the title, thinking 'what the heck is this?' But I'm glad I put it on hold, I can't stand cliffhanger or short stories. Anyway, does anyone know any other manga about Territory Management, Tax, and Business like this one? I'm not talking about cheat power (or at least, not much), but the one with actual problem like this one and Genjitsu Shuugisha.

Dex-chan lover
@kronos00 i just marathoned rthis and now i need like 50+ more chapters now!, this is too good. I alos want to know about other manga like this, i only know of a handful and i can't recall their names now.

@Mendou i see, no wonder the quality in latest chapters is terrible, the TL is also kind of horrible

Dex-chan lover
@labanina how to explain... the sentences several times makes no sense as if the context is not clear or no attention was paid to the context before or after. Granted, i'm probably talking about the "no name" scans rather than the flaming slime(but since i'm reading it batched without sidebar i wasn't totally paying attention if i fell into a no name scan). I'd have to re-read several chapters to link you to a specific page

@labanina slime's throwing salt claiming it's 4chan TL again lmao https://mangadex.org/thread/355765/2/#post_3634170 he didn't even check archive before lying

If you're looking for something similar in terms of writing, In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer is probably it. Seems like much of the plot is convenient to the MC.

Premise is interesting, but the MC is ridiculous.

Even the bravest reckless isekai hero is 10x more careful and tactical than this girl. How is this labeled as shounen when it reads like an ivory tower 'never endured any hardship' shoujo manga.

A girl with no means and no backing kissing up to nobles is a recipe for abuse, not extreme generosity.

$10M USD to live in Japan for 100 years, what a chaebol girl. Japan's median HOUSEHOLD income is $50K/yr.

Users who are viewing this thread