Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@Lolhimate No If I remember correctly after she drank it they said it was another poison and it’d kill anybody instantly

@TRNRLogan Do you really believe the Visiennas care ? They already said the other candidates died and they’re not afraid of ML. MC accepted the test and they’re not going to be nicer just because of the contract. Fortunately MC is special. If not, she’d be dead from the beginning

Fed-Kun's army
eustia kinda looks like howl haha the earrings & hair
and maybe her being immune to the poison could be related to the fact that she’s already cursed or sth

Group Leader
Thank you for the mass releases, but this.... this cliffhanger... 😱

Ok just realize the difference of the duke and his son. Eye colors and hair directions. Now i know who is who

I think she is his real daughter. Look at their eyes. And also their aura gives off simalar vibes

Aggregator gang
@Mymin6226 Well, if what Sarkis said is true about how they passed the tests, neither of the brothers drank the poison. One of them tortured the examiner and the other used a body double.

@Hobnobs Oh right I forgot hahahaha. But I still think that she’s immune and the poison test is a way to reveal her capacities. Maybe they thought that she was hiding her power. They kept saying she was an assassin. With this test, she could just find a way to not drink the poisons but she did it anyway and survived. That’s even more chocking.

Aggregator gang
@Mymin6226 Nah, think back to the first test, what was the answer? So the second test is to see how trusting or dumb you are (as the answer to the first test also applies to oneself). He gives the poison test to everyone, and anyone who takes the poison dies. Frankly speaking, you'd have to be real dumb to think that some sort of panacea antidote exists in a single bottle that would be effective on all the different varieties of poison laid out in-front of yourself. It's like people who think they can't get the flu after getting a flu shot not understanding what the flu actually is and how the flu shot actually works. (sorry just wanted to rant about that because of some covid related arguments I've had recently) Alternatively if someone does manage to take the poison and survive, he would probably also want that person by his side, as a being with a seemingly immortal body I would imagine that he would want someone who has the power to survive to succeed him when he is gone as poisoning is pretty much one of the most prominent forms of assassination.

Fed-Kun's army
i remember reading this mass release, but it said i didn't here, and then i remembered just as i was typing this that i read it over in the group's website bc i couldn't wait lmao I WAS SO CONFUSED

anyway, ciel is so cute i love her. YAY NEW FAMILY!!! her bro is a siscon already dfljfdj it's all very fun <3

thanks for the mass release!!!

Users who are viewing this thread