Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAH EUSTIA BEST DAD that "I'm your father now" really made me happy aaaaaaaa~~~~~

Daddy is so handsome 😍 he's giving me Howl vibes I can't- ♥️♥️ and what a cute ✨bird✨ 😂

Aggregator gang
That is a Dragon and you know it. Thank you for the chapter

Soooo why are they going to the capital? To make the adoption official or something?

"No matter how you look at it, it's a wyvern."
No, that's clearly a dragon.

Wyverns have only two legs.

The moment they gave the tinniest smile to each other my heart exploded, is just too precious and sweet. Seriously the art is so good on bringing the right tone on each scene without overly complicate.

Ty for the updates!

Awww the moment before they meet Twenty (lol that name) was so cute and precious uwuuu

Thanks for the chapters!! ♡

Nothing makes sense in this story
MC gave her new daddy a soggy cookie, better go take her to the capital? For what reason my guy lol
Also MC is so weird. I get that she's supposed to have a more immature mind as a side effect but goddamn she doesn't make any sense lol
Also her facial expressions are super off from time to time which makes it harder to read and enjoy

Also I find it hard to even follow the over all plot, where are we even going with this story

Still thank you for the translation! You're doing a great job

Aggregator gang
Tweety XD The perfect name for a wyvern hahahaha
Though, no matter how I look at it.... That looks like a dragon to me lol
Thanks for the chapter~

It was okay at first but the pacing makes it a challenge to follow the damn narrative

Users who are viewing this thread