Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

A few months back now I read the novel to this manga (Methods to Save the Villain Who was Abandoned by the Heroine) and can just say, that the novel is just so much better. This manga is just confusing. To many details are being left out or even completly changed. Seriously in the novel she doesn't come of as that stupid. I was really looking forward to this manga ang I really really hope the work gets better

So weird. Can't understand the pacing at all but I hope it gets better. I remember reading the novel and it was good

hmm like how come she wanting gold coins translate into let me adopted by the "most evil family." I want and hope that there will be a better explanation in the next chapters to come. I don't think...no way.. are you telling me the author decide to make the villain be like "OH! she wants gold coins, but I don't want to give her mine so I will send her to a family that has a lot of gold coin and she can request them the money instead." like what? author??? what??? o_O

Supporter
The pacing is so weird and confusing. I'll give it a few more chapters before I decide to drop it or not. A shame the promo chapter has much better art style and is easier to understand.

Double-page supporter
It's not explained well at all, but I think that no one knows that Ciel got turned into a child, and they think that this Ciel is actually the daughter of the Vienna family after being introduced as such(we know who the Vienna family are based on the description, but it's supposed to be insinuated here that the family is to be feared). I'm not sure why they aren't questioning where Ciel the maid went, but I assume that'll be covered next chapter or something.

Shit pacing and confusing story, btw. I'm gonna stick with it for now, but it's a bit annoying. I'm hoping it'll somehow improve.

Dex-chan lover
if u read promo chapter you will understand this chapter
she has been adopt to assassin's family

Fed-Kun's army
The round yellow thing everyone desires....
An engagement ring....

Banned
@Darkwolfix

don't read if you don't want to be spoiled....

That because the MC did not say gold coins. What she said instead could be interpreted as wedding ring... that's exactly what he thought. And he willing to do it because he knew at that point of time she saved him from the poison the saintess tried to kill him with. The MC is kind a of dense and misunderstandings from words that can be taken in multiple ways happen a lot in this story. But that's normal for these type of stories anyhow.

And the only reason the maids are acting this way is because he, the villain figured he needed to turn a commoner maid transformed into a child into a noble so he could marry her AND ensure she is protected by the saintess who tried to kill him. Who better than a notorious noble family who is at odds with everyone including him that has the power to back up their reputation?

Sucks the author sent a C&D to wattpad over this. I don't see this story staying here for long either.

Does anyone know how to read the light novel chapters by a certain group on Wordpress? I can’t get into their site even if I log in to Wordpress.

@someunregpunk I mean the background she was giving it was a given. I understood he got to give her a prestigious background but more cuz I assumed he thought of what I said he was planning to do LOL.

well I guess it has to do with the word used in Korea? o_o cuz I couldn't come out with that conclusion as he did. if I would have said it in English or in Portuguese or in Spanish , it would make zero sense and the villain would ask me again to clarify what I meant lmao.

Idk what to feel with this manhwa adaptation because is feels super different from the novel

Wtf did they just forget who she was?? The obviously saw it was ciel who threw the glass and then in her place was a child with the same name, and now they treat her like a stranger??

Users who are viewing this thread