Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

This new bastard is gonna be handsome, isn’t he? Of course the edgy masked boi will be hot, sighhhh 😢
I’d like to submit a request to Freya. Miss Freya? This murderer right here. “Charity and affection”, hah!

"i survived..."
And then...
"No survivors"

RIP crying soldier who held the hand of a shinigami.

I hope someone continues this because pocket comics sucks ass
@razxiko
Why? Is their translations bad? Coz I'm honestly not amazed by these digital-only companies (sometimes episodes are free but translations is meh) licensing and giving mediocre translations. Sometimes scanlations are far more superior when it comes to translation quality.

Danggg why'd he kill the knight? Maybe he knew that he used the Knights as bait?

Thanks for another chapter!♡

Fed-Kun's army
@shiho
It's buggy & you could lose your coins if the internet goes down when reading. Also basically little customer support

It's buggy & you could lose your coins if the internet goes down when reading. Also basically little customer support
@razxiko
Oh damn. The horror of paid digital only. 💔 I was once using one and well the site basically went down and became a political site. 🤡 So I'm kind of reluctant to pay for digital-only translations.

Sein the guy with black mask with like.... Gin or Tanjiro style \.
Me be like: Gin.... iz dat u!?

U naw wa.... i have dis mask fetish issue, and iz because of a guy streamer with a mark on his waist and a... a code name BJ alex, ya naw!? dis? dis makin me go take ma ship and sail with dis mask guy with the pitipul uke/bottom "crying only survivor" HAHA... BBBUUUTTTT!!!! there's a big//// big problem, hahhahha, the pitiful cute cryin uke dies, DA WAS UNEXPECTED REALLY 🙃AHHAHAHA

Did he just kill that guy bc he was too lazy/found it annoying to deal with???
Because hello new favourite chara. 👀

Late to the party but thanks for the updates!

I don't think they will give her up after three years. Looks like she will be a Visenna for life yo. She will save their gorgeous rebellious butts from the political envy duo of imperial family and temple.

Fed-Kun's army
@Moon0000child No, the Korean raws still seem to be updating (chapter 24th just a week ago). It's just that Asura seems to have dropped the translation for it (according to their website). We'll need to wait for another team to take over and continue translating.

Dex-chan lover
...bweakfast togedda? Why is she suddenly speaking like a baby? Is the mental degradation still ongoing?

Users who are viewing this thread