Saving the Villain from the Heroine

Aggregator gang
what? It's only chapter 3 and I'm still confused from only chapter 2,
she has a surname now for some reason, her coworkers forgot her now because she's small? And out of all why did he think he was an assassin from the prince even after she drank the poisoned wine and discluded that conclusion just because of her personality not deed?
The concept is good but it's jumping around too much and the pacing is too fast for most people
Maybe it's only the manhwa and they had to rush it, maybe the novel is better paced

god, i really dislike the stories where they turn into children or go back into time as a child.

Double-page supporter
I’m so confused. The promo art and story seems interesting but the real manhwa was so messy. Like how the duke be a villain if he got poison and die just because he go to war? and in the middle of the story without doing any evil thing yet? 🤔

The art is cute but story wasn't quite understandable. Thanks for translating this! I saw 6 raws so 3 more untranslated ❤️❤️ can't wait

Edit: this one has 10 raw chapters. I've tried to read the novel and it seems at first the story was weird and difficult to understand but in the later chapters, the male lead's (grand duke) actions on putting mc in the assassin family is understandable. He also did it for the future which is pretty much funny since it would come to be his disadvantage than advantage lmao

i love the art in the promo so i'm a bit disappointed at the actual art rn haha . the story seems really messy but i'm gonna assume it's only for the constructing the base of the story and it's going to be explained later !

i read the novel but it is only chapter 13 but it is so different in the manhwa i love reading stories with pictures tbh like it become part of my so called standard in reading something

@bellah don't worry, I was like this at first as well but the new art really grew on me and I think it's actually really cute and pretty

i struggle with the romance tag. hopefully that only occurs after she's a grown up again! no p3d0s

What ugly draw... I’m so disappointed... I was waiting for Long for di story to be a comic, the novel and the promo was so beautiful and the story is interesting... all ruined.

Bro.... I ain’t trying to offend....but omg, I died after seeing the promo and then first chapter....holy shit!!! Wtf hahahaha....bro? Promo art looked sexy as hell....my god....all wanted to say....story, meh. Sometimes I wish reading Raws was capable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread