Say something controversial

Don’t mind me....

Controversial: Manwha and manhua are garbage.

Truth: Eren did nothing wrong!

Undeniable fact: Pineapple on pizza is delicious.

Lie: Seafood is edible.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Nothing in this thread will be truly controversial.

Double-page supporter
The People's Republic of China has a freer market than the United States of America.

Dex-chan lover
The election was rigged, Joe Biden is a neocon in sheep's clothing, the emperor has no clothes, and social media has made society actively worse for humanity

*ahem* Hitler did nothing wrong. (Except he should've pushed the Finns harder to participate in the siege of Leningrad, since it could've changed the outcome of WWII) ;)

But did he? ;)
The ruskies still haven't been able to present any evidence that one of the burnt bodies in the bunkers were actually Hitler's (they even had a story that they only burnt his body once outside of the bunkers). Source is JFK's notes after visiting the bunkers. Pretty sure every time the Russians tried to prove that the supposed remains of Hitler were actaully his, they were disproven and haven't allowed further tests on the remains after that. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong though :)

Dex-chan lover
If I could go back in time and kill Hitler before the holocaust happened, I wouldn't. If I did that the present would be uncertain. For all we know, a chain of events leading to the apocalypse could happen as a result of drastically altering the past.

Users who are viewing this thread