Say something controversial

Dex-chan lover
The introduction of the karma system has led to the emergence of a bunch of bots that do not participate in any discussions, while abusing reactions to harass those who wrote something they do not like or artificially inflate the opinions of those who share them opinion regardless of arguments. Almost every time I see shitposts with a lot of ratings, most of them are rated by people with almost zero participation in the discussion and registration around 2023-2024.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The introduction of the karma system has led to the emergence of a bunch of bots that do not participate in any discussions, while abusing reactions to harass those who wrote something they do not like or artificially inflate the opinions of those who share them opinion regardless of arguments. Almost every time I see shitposts with a lot of ratings, most of them are rated by people with almost zero participation in the discussion and registration around 2023-2024.
You're referring to Reddit, right?

Dex-chan lover
say what you want about more conservative phylosophers, I feel like their underlying idea of: you need 2 parents to raise a kid sucessfully, surround yourself with sucessfull people and you will want to be sucessfull as well as the more broad idea of strength of character. were all good ideas for raising well adjusted people.

I say that cause I recently watched some videos about some people faking illnesses such as DID and all that time I was wondering to myself: would those people be radiating as mich soy energy if they were raised in the country side or at least in a good household that taught them the value of work ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what to feel about this

on one hand, I feel offended

on the other, I think I should focus more on your question
you know, like your typical soyboy carricature who despite thinking of himself as so "heckin unique and wholesome chungus" they can be distilled down into a soyjack.
they think they can do no wrong, the world must accomodate them and since they're victims of childhood trauma, not only can they not get over it but also anything they do can be excused as a trauma response.
for D.I.D its especially infuriating cause they'll say thay have 60 rare persoanlities (all of which queer, sharing the same mindset as them and some kind of werewolf/vampire as well). meanwhile actual people who are diagnosed with that disorder have at most 3 personalities and thise tend to screw them over.

and yeah, I think alot of this is due not to some immuable characteristic about them but rather a lack of effort/ethiques on their part, which I think a strong upbringing would have been able to fix more broadly.

Dex-chan lover
you know, like your typical soyboy carricature who despite thinking of himself as so "heckin unique and wholesome chungus" they can be distilled down into a soyjack.
they think they can do no wrong, the world must accomodate them and since they're victims of childhood trauma, not only can they not get over it but also anything they do can be excused as a trauma response.
for D.I.D its especially infuriating cause they'll say thay have 60 rare persoanlities (all of which queer, sharing the same mindset as them and some kind of werewolf/vampire as well). meanwhile actual people who are diagnosed with that disorder have at most 3 personalities and thise tend to screw them over.

and yeah, I think alot of this is due not to some immuable characteristic about them but rather a lack of effort/ethiques on their part, which I think a strong upbringing would have been able to fix more broadly.
I'm starting to lose trust in your words, man

Dex-chan lover
do I need to draw a map and build some landmarks to make sure you don't get lost anymore ?
I know what you're trying to say

I just don't think I want to accept that you think that soyboys are real

and I don't wanna start another argument

(this is sounding like I wanna start an argument)

Dex-chan lover
I know what you're trying to say

I just don't think I want to accept that you think that soyboys are real

and I don't wanna start another argument

(this is sounding like I wanna start an argument)
I mean, the stereotypical idea exists cause some people do fit the desceiption.

guess I should have used another word, but I couldn't find a more fitting one. especially when describing the attitude of those grifters.

Users who are viewing this thread