Sayonara Peter Pan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Escalator School

Group Leader
I hope you guys are happy with this month upload, our translator did an amazing job with his works! Now then, I need to finish the rest of the series I hope you guys enjoy our suffering

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope there is a way to get rid of all the adults and stop this minimization thing because that shit is inhumane.

@Yuu-chan
The pain will make you stronger young padawan.

For someone to do such horrible things to other living beings is absolutely fucked. Even in research, where there are thousands of mice and rats being experimented on at any one time at any given facility, no one would be this cruel in killing them. Someone would have to completely fucked in the head to do that sort of thing.

I think the author killed off that psycho lady too soon. She would have made the antagonists more interesting. The serious dude continuing to be her partner would have played off each other better. Her liking "play" with them means she would have been hunting in areas the others wouldn't have been.

The artist has the scale of the students all over the place again.
Are they 1 inch tall? 3 inches? Smaller than that? Has the story brought up their actual size?

Users who are viewing this thread