Sayonara Peter Pan

@BGMaxie Yeah, I do get that there's clearly a media manipulation and a brutal dictatorship regime, however it cannot be ignored that many people would have noticed that the people they grew up with for eighteen years have somehow disappeared from all civilisation without any noted excuse why.

Read the first chapter and then you can see if you're interested or not. The author dives straight into what this series is about.

It's a pretty poorly written story, with awkward tonal shifts, unbelievable decisions, and skipped development (character's will know things that they shouldn't be able to). I'm staying for the ride though because the awkwardness and excessive drama can actually be pretty funny.

Warning/potential spoiler:
Gore warning for the faint of heart, although it's pretty cartoony.

why are there missing pages ?

if you actually pay attention to the page numbers at the bottom of some of the pages you will notice that there are pages missing ...because the page numbers in some chapters do not match up

... there is a missing page in ch 13 ... it comes in between pages 3 and 8 ... (x7-x11)

... there is also a page missing in ch 12 ... it comes in between actual pages 157 and 161

... there is also a page missing in v1 ... it comes in between actual pages 180 and 186

And now
he is a robot
!!! and the reasons for all that ... what the hell is the author smoking?

I think this is based on a novel, but I'm not sure if it's a prequel or what.
http://www.yatate.net/peterpan/
The illustrations don't match what was shown in the manga.

To those just picking this up, it is a disturbingly gory story at times to an almost ludicrous degree. It's not particularly well written, but the premise is fascinating. A lot of the story beats ought to have been given more time and developed properly, so it feels disjointed and jumps from plot point to plot point in a very short amount of time. I still think it's worth reading despite its flaws, due to the interesting concept and the relatively short length of the story.

Dex-chan lover
i was not prepared for it to end the way it did wow just wow. good read 9/10 would recommend and read again sometime in the future.

Aggregator gang
HE WAS ZENYATTA ALL ALONG:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If the author was given more time to write another volume, I think the ending could have been more fleshed out.

At least it wasn’t a cliffhanger.

Interesting plot, good art, and nice action.
If only the romance were conclusive, but you can't expect more from a dark manga like this.
Good fun.

Pacing is quite rushed at times, and it gets exposition heavy
but this was interesting, its a nice read, i like it

Users who are viewing this thread