Sayonara Peter Pan

Also made me think about a lot of stuff. Personal stuff, and what it means to live in the society we live in.

it would be nice if the missing pages were scanlated ... when you compare the scanlated ch's with the actual vol raws, youfind that pages are missing
v2 ... there is a page missing, it comes in between pages 157-161 ... both of those pages are numbered at the bottom, there are not enough pages to match the page numbers
v3 ... there is a page missing ... it comes in between pages 3 and 8, which are numbered ... and pages 136 & 137 are missing

damn i feel really sad for shizu he will wander in emptiness forever and watch his friends die without even having a chance to meet them in heaven or hell.
yeah sure the world is being fixed but i feel real bad for my guy

Hmm... this was a good manga, but...
The premise is really interesting, and the development of plot and characters is good. But the ending just felt kind of shoehorned in and too simple. It's not a bad ending, but it's not entirely satisfying. It's OK. It's a weird feeling of reading something that you think is good, but with a bitter aftertaste of unsatisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread