Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei - Ch. 22 - the offensive begins

That's the most honorable demon I've seen so far in this series. Can't wait to see Dran cut loose.

that was either some trolly text or someone forgot to take out edit notes XD

if its edit notes its probably there for page breaks to know where to cut.

So this has been bugging me for a while.
The english translation has the lamia girl's name as "Selia" but her name is written セリナ(Serina) in the raws, not セリア(Seria)
https://imgur.com/2jhYPJH

Anyone wanna explain to me why the "na" became an "a"?

Dex-chan lover
Those swords looks like they're two handed but he gonna wield them like one handed

xts

@HaseoYamazaki
That's because....

he wasn't always a demon, it wasn't explained explicitly in the conversation in the manga, but he was original a good guy and followed another god, eh witnessed Dran's battle against his God and admired him that point on. He became a demon from what I could understand was the world changed and humanity sucked

Dex-chan lover
now if only the lads could remove that spanish inverse ? mark...minor details, but i'm a perfectionist

Double-page supporter
@HaseoYamazaki
dunno if its differ with LN and WN but in the WN that Georg is a fallen god, he was subordinate of war god in the era of god war, but then he went mad and keep fighting which transform him into a fallen god

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist masochism is a requirement to be a hardcore gamer. besides, it doesn't have to be perfect all the time. that's why i'm only giving a constructive criticism right now instead of going full-auto drill sarge mode. could i do it? totally. SHOULD i do it? no. i don't get paid enough to go drilling on random TL groups.

Aggregator gang
@OtaKael That's one big goof. Not that I expected much seeing how this is a translation made from a previous Spanish translation that could even have an extra Korean or Chinese translation in between. Guess they just keep messing it up somewhere along the lines.

Users who are viewing this thread