Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei - Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
ahh~ the descendant of the hero that betrayed and killed Dran previous dragon life

Dex-chan lover
Were those speech bubbles intentionally left empty?

@mikoreimu Are we sure it isn't the evil dragon instead?

Aggregator gang
does the translator of this series also lurk in the comment section ? since page 12 chat bubble is blank from the interaction i think it will be like
Dran : thanks for the seed Diadora
Diadora : and this is my personal thank you, Dran

Aggregator gang
@BestBoy IIRC from the novel, dunno if the author change it in the LN version, Dran previous dragon life is helping the hero with his blessing in killing an Evil dragon, after the Evil dragon dead the human king also deem Dran previous life as 'evil' and tell the hero to also slay him in which result the thing in chapter 1

bro don't do me like this
i dont even know how long i'll have to wait till the next chap

Aggregator gang
@Metasepia i dont know about the evil dragon ability only know it was defeated, i only read the WN version and its on hiatus, no more translator :'(
and about the reincarnated immortal, it was the Evil god (the loli that stab Dran in the last page) she goes Yandere to him

Dex-chan lover
@Mikoreimu
Go ahead and spoil me here. I could be very wrong, but doesn't this start off stating that there were 7 divine dragons? If so what happened to the others? Has the WN gone into detail on where they are what they're doing?

Dex-chan lover
@Top_Nep Looks like five days here, might already be on the group's site given the general reason for the upload delay system even being a thing at all.

Nah, the 7 are basicly need to weakened their self to not destroy the world. So the other probaly flying in space between world. Each of them born from different part of Primal Dragon.

Sorry it should be origin dragon. And here 6 from 7 ancient Divine dragon

From the tail: four wings, one head, one tail, no eyes, purple scales
‘One who Overpowers Everything’ Ancient Dragon God Hyperion

From the wings: twelve wings, one head, eight tails, emerald eyes, green scales
‘One who flies the Fastest’ Ancient Divine Dragon Vritra

From the eyes: seven wings, six heads, ten tails, black eyes, ashen scales
‘One who Perceives Horizon and Spire’ Ancient Dragon God Jormungand

From the fangs: ten wings, one head, two tails, golden eyes, silver scales
‘One who is Impenetrable’ Ancient Divine Dragon Alexander

From the limbs: no wings, one head, one tail, sapphire eyes, blue scales
‘One who Never Decays’ Ancient Dragon God Leviathan

From the head: two wings, one head, one tail, silver eyes, black scales
‘One who is Unchained’ Ancient Divine Dragon Bahamut

Btw dran born from the beating heart and living soul of the Origin Dragon, even after its body was completely shredded, a dragon whose power dominates all dragons, the one who inherited the Origin Dragon’s greatest strength along with all of its thoughts and desires was born. That dragon possessed six wings, one head, one tail, rainbow eyes, and white scales, ‘All that is One’ Ancient Divine Dragon, its name is……』

Users who are viewing this thread