Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei - Ch. 30.5

Had this mini-arc gone a different route, I might have dropped this manga outright.

Thankfully, it was all just an old friend playing a rather mean prank.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason why every time there is a 'fi' its lower cased?
Like fiGHT or DIFfiCULT? I noticed it here and there and it bugs me for some reason.

Fed-Kun's army
this looks like an end credits scene...i hope it wont be axed...

so is that actually how he died? he had the hero or whoever kill him? assisted suicide? or is that just what everyone is assuming

@Lazycakes Basically assisted suicide. Though the people behind the heroes wanted him dead for other reasons, there's no way any of them would've been able to kill him unless he wanted to die himself.

Dex-chan lover
This relationship between the dragons makes a weird kind of sense.

I'd imagine one of the worst things godlike immortal beings have to deal with is sheer boredom. So randomly pranking/attacking each other to stave that off doesn't seem that odd. The line between being a friend or enemy would be as simple as what Kalavis said near the end, making sure the other person wouldn't die as a result.

Also wish Kalavis would stick around, she was cute. I imagine the shenanigans between her and the lamia would be pretty entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
So they really did turn her to a dragon instead... I dunno, I think preferred her as the most powerful demon god who had a more bratty and playful persona... here she’s just more sultry and mischievous...

They also dumbed down Dran’s power even if he is still the most powerful thing alive here... Kalavis was supposed to admit that there’s still nothing she could do to kill him... and that Dran would admit that he is weaker than before, but his power would probably only start deteriorating and show a difference after several thousand more reincarnations...

I also really wanted to see that scene where she was angrily lying down on his nose while pounding with her fists when she was throwing a fit for losing...

I guess they wanted to spice the story a bit and not make him seem omnipotent.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the slower releases? The raws are already up to 48 but we're only on 30. Are you guys simply bored of the story?

Dex-chan lover
@miguke Shut up retard and don't tag me unless you're giving an answer for a legitimate question. I'm literally asking if they need help with anything. Quit being a waste of oxygen.

@Metasepia dude miguke has got a point here , in your first comment you sounded like you were complaining about the slower releases rather than offering help , so please stop complaining and traslate the chapters yourself if you want more chapters

Aggregator gang
Sucks to not know spanish for you all...dont worry I understand your worries...That's why I learned 2 languages...

now is just the game of waiting, like all the time, I think we all know that game very well.

🙃😆🤣

Users who are viewing this thread