Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei - Ch. 33 - Underground Galore

Group Leader
Looks like she was a Titan, real body hiding inside the meat armor.

Fed-Kun's army
MC failed at the school for looking away from exploding things.... your back is suppose to be facing the exploding bits and you are suppose to be walking away from it towards the gurl...

Dex-chan lover
Gigglepants.... no.... This is someone with the soul of a dragon who has Seen It All..
He is smart enough to keep his eyes on the target during the explosion, check whether there's enough left to identify, and follow up by thouroughly checking the remains are actually those of the intended target and not some decoy, and very much of the category "deceased".
Then, and only then, will he turn around to walk towards the gurl...

Experience... it matters..

I'm kinda confused...
To me, it felt like this enemy came in so suddenly and randomly, and left just as quick. I mean, what was the point?

Double-page supporter
Remember that MC is the most powerful god in existence.

@Umetsu No he doesn't
I'm preeeetty sure he's not getting any weaker
He's just worried that his current human body won't be able to withstand the pressure of his dragon god powers if he uses them at full strength, meaning he won't be human anymore, and that's why he's only using as little of it as possible

@marshymallowy the credits page needs fixing. it says chapter 31 when this is chapter 33. also thanks to the team for translating this!

Contributor
@XYZed so sorry, i completely forgot -
it's info from the novel, so it seems it's not mentioned in manga version yet

Aggregator gang
Good but man, I hate it when the mc started to talk like Naruto lol

Dex-chan lover
Whats with the releases? The russian scans are already at ch54
Russia go brrrr with the translations.. while the English ones are being tossed around to different scanlations.

Doran.. I bet you $100 he definitely intentionally did that for the flashy introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread