Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

what happened to the og trans of the wn/ln? story was more detailed and progressed than both the current trans, only see an early death

wish someone would pick this up they are like a year behind in chapters ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
Someone please pick this up, not because its good, but because it would mean more LAMIA.

tenor.gif

NICE !!!!
10 on 10!!!

Aggregator gang
This is actually pretty great but man, it suckass when the mc started talking like Naruto

It's not bad, at least it's pretty entertaining but the lamia is so boring, seriously the elf, the druid, and Christina seems more interesting and better girls in waifu quality

Fed-Kun's army
Hm, I thought this one got an update for the english translation, but it isn't. Other translations have it further, I hope the english release is faster/someone picks this.

And oh, it's got romance tag, not really expected that to happen

It was an okay series after reading up to ch68 and since no one wants to pick this up (and I doubt some will be eager to do so) I guess it's time to say goodbye.

I don't really recommend this as the story are pretty much boring ~to~ okay for some reason...

I'd rather have all the girls as a heroine, especially Christina but I would never pick the lamia (Selina/Serina). (Sorry guys, she is sweet though)

If they could simply used a better way of storytelling, it could be much more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread