Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

3 hrs
I'm curious how would you even f*** a lamia?
Passionately

Its shounen world. Sex as a concept does not exist. Prime reason it does not matter if it is mermaid or lamia or centaur or whatever else.

I quite like this work, but it is extremely cliché! I can barely stand it

Fed-Kun's army
Intresting, until 27 it was a 9 for me, but 29/29 dropped to 5, that part is just so badly done... will see if it gets normal again or this weird shit stays.

Group Leader
It seems like the site detects if you've ever installed AdBlock, not whether the ads are displaying. Even after I disabled AdBlock and the ads were showing, the "please disable adblock" screen block was still there. Whoever the host company is needs to revamp their software.

I had to look at the next chapter through a completely different browser application that never even installed AdBlock (Chrome is my main).

Double-page supporter
@JustNatsuki and that's the exact reason WHY I treat sites with all those anti-adblock features as shit. Sorry there's always problems with those scripts and since they are poorly made... stuff happen. Like persistant information about disabling adblock even after disabling it for good. Once I found site that was screaming non stop about disabling adblock... even after uninstalling it from browser so yea...

And the problem is that even if you find host company, eeven if you find that 1 idiot that created this obviously wrongly working piece of code... you cannot do nothing beacause they're just assuming that they CAN do that for so called "higher purpose", so translating for human language- prevent you from getting rid of that garbage put on website out of pure greed.

Group Leader
@mongol13 If they won't do anything about it you can easily take your business elsewhere. You can transfer to using squarespace or Weebly.

Users who are viewing this thread