Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

@blaze888 probably to have his own complete set of all the chapters. if they ever upload it elsewhere it could be good to have the earlier versions if they're the only ones translating the thing at that place

For the English Translation, a name like Drake would be much better than "Dran". Dran doesn't read well in English. Of course if you want there's still Drago, Draco, Dracul etc. but Dran isn't a natural name in English.

@Ainz - Doesn't look like it :/
Haven't seen it anywhere else either, though maybe I missed something....
I hope someone picks it back up soon though...

@Ainz
Yeah, I feel that. I had started to before.... some life issues occured. I planned to start up again when I get the time, resources etc.
Other than normal textbook based type learning I was going to look for some simple, like child aimed stories (with hiragana for at least portions, etc.) attempt slow personal trans. Can help reinforce stuff if it is the right 'learning style' for ya.

@Otakuman706
Well hopefully you got everything sorted! :D

And thanks for the tips. Once I finally light a fire to learn I'll have to check that out.

Their facebook page has more, it got updated on 21 of december its:
https://m.facebook.com/MK42DragonScanlations/?tsid=0.19404064813199562&source=result
Selia FOREVER! ?

The introduction was interesting, but the progress and later events became all talks drama and the actions is not really that great either which make it hella boring. 3/10

Dex-chan lover
Agreeing with below commenter, start was good but it's already gone to final bosses. Is this ending soon?

Dex-chan lover
so this came out in 2015?
is it that the translations are behind or the author just puts something out bi-monthly
-just curious

Aggregator gang
It was just updated 2 mos ago. It's been updated. Most isekai manga are monthly then you have to wait for the translation and redrawing to be done, when they're not feeling lazy and have time. A manga is not updated when it's been like 8 mos to a year as some groups wait for a volume to drop before doing their work.

this is probably just in the bottom of the bottom in the priority list.
The raws are around ch35 already

Aggregator gang
OMFG! Why the FFFF hasn't anyone really interested picked this up, is not bad at all.
I remember I saw this manga back in 2016 and there weren't that many chapter either.

Double-page supporter
Sad that the translation group doing this series cares little for it...

Users who are viewing this thread