Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

@Zabb Muchas gracias por el arduo trabajo que han hecho, esperamos que las traducciones al inglés sean tan impresionantes como el español. Avíseme si esto necesita un lector de pruebas en inglés.

Aggregator gang
I wish the novel was translated instead. Sigh. We are years behind. This story old but we haven’t seen any progress in story due to what we get is slow =/

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure that one ecchi scene per 30 chapters ought to qualify for ecchi.

On one hand I'm glad there is someone doing a translation again. On the other hand the biggest pet peeve of mine is grammar, which makes even the mildest inconsistencies in a translation nearly unbearable for me. So I am glad, but also hope a group with much more experience and skill takes over some day.

so was the last armor thing an enemy who switched or a dude that dran just knew from way back who just happened to be in the area? it updates so sporadically i dont remember what this manga's plot was

Fed-Kun's army
@Eridian It's bugging me too (well, probably less than native speakers, since im not a native english speaker myself), but its still WAY better than the older chapters...
Like... let's make it as small as humanly possible... :D

@gabelarize big armor dude who knows hes a dragon is a "fallen king" which is seemingly like a "super demon" or something along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like this arc has been a bit too long? I hope the third volume has a change of pace.

While the Spanish punctuation is discracting, the translation is perfectly readable. I've suffered through much worse, and I'll take esl over those groups that leave editor notes all over the place.

Too long? I'm hoping it goes longer. I'm enjoying every bit of this. It's an awesome manga, and the plot is well thought out. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Not sure who to side with. The story hasn't moved past the "as long as you're useful to us, you're our ally and our friend" because the dran's villagers seem to have fallen in that category and I'm just basically waiting for it to happen. Guess I'm just looking for the impossible here..

Why do I get the feeling that this is gonna be axed, or is axed already? The story feels like its on its mid-climax/climax...

Was this intentionally left in spanglish? With the ?! punctuation before and after and the jajaja... Just kinda sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread