Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

Double-page supporter
Some one picks up the english translation for this pleaseeee

why isnt this tagged as reincarnation? also its kinda bad, harem ruins everything because you know the story and or character development wont be allowed to progress alot due to harem tropes

I swear mangadex has shown this as updated like 4-6 times in the last few days for me and ITS REALLY GETTING ANNOYING given how much I do like this story and wanna see more of it but it aint really updated all that often.

English translation is pretty slow, the raws are already at ch 40,
I like the story of this manga though, no one's going to pick it up

Man, what a trashy manga.. The art is so and so, the characters are depicted with very naive mindsets, ideas and perspectives, motives and so on, just shallow overall... Hard for me to explain, but they feel almost made for an over the top parody were the characters are supposed to be somewhat one-dimensional.

With that said, it's a shame that it seems like it doesn't seem to be updated that often.. Can't wait read the rest....

Kinda generic and such, but the art is nice. Not the 'exact' reincarnation trope we all know, but it's easy to tell where it's going.

Dex-chan lover
I just lose hope more and more everytime this pops back up at the front of my tag search, only to see that the english still hasn't updated

AH STOP THIS IS THE 6th FREAKIN DAY IN A ROW ITS SHOWN AS UPDATED WHY MUST YOU LIE TO ME LIKE THIS!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Spanish scanlation just surpassed the english one today, for you bilingual readers.

@Wendigo_King your feed is poppin up cuz is getting updated but in spanish if you have it only in english it doesnt show up the updated chapters ;)
Im glad my native language is spanish and now i can enjoy this manga again haha

Group Leader
Bueno chicos ya se acabaron las actualizaciones diarias de "Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei" porque es imposible conseguir Raws en buena calidad.

Las que se encuentran son ampliaciones de la versión digital de la obra. Y por ende son puta basura xd
Así que la traducción de esta obra continuara cuando salga la versión física del tomo y los capítulos salgan bien escaneados.
Mientras le daré paso a otros proyectos, si quieren recomendarme alguno pueden ir al discord (discord.io/heyron) en peticiones
y allí lo miro.

Para resumir, si continuare la obra pero esperare buenos raws.

Group Leader
@marconii2002 An English translation group contacted me to translate the project from Spanish to English, so they will soon start release chapters in English.

Users who are viewing this thread