Sayuri

Fed-Kun's army
As expected from this author, he really know how to make a terrifying manga

This series needs a higher rating.
Somehow the atmosphere always feels suffocating.
Each chapter reveals a little bit more information and that makes everything more creepy.

this author is a little bit underrated. He's actually good at writing heartwrenching horror. I recommend most of his work

Dex-chan lover
It is not as edgy as Misu Misou but edgy enough

Group Leader
7 chapters in, and I find it quite the opposite myself; it's holding to the classic J-horror tradition of formless mixed malaise that leaves me wondering if it's ever actually going to go anywhere. Nothing wrong with the execution, but I feel like it needs to anchor itself in something more concrete or give a sense of agency to the characters. So far, it's just waiting for the next unavoidable misfortune to happen while the characters grow increasingly frustrated or despondent.

This manga has an interesting mystery and that is the back story of the house and what happens there. One of the thing that keeps me reading this manga is to find out what happens to create the evil spirit. I hope this chapter is not the end of the manga, because I want the author reveals to us the backstory of that evil spirit.

Wow, this was really excellent from start to finish. A lot of horror has an intriguing start but ultimately goes nowhere (or it gets cancelled first), but this managed to be a fully fleshed-out story with completed arcs and a satisfying (but not saccharine) end. It also gets a lot of points for maintaining the tense atmosphere and scariness of the villian even after the initial reveal. A++ would recommend.

Solid start, solid development, and solid ending.

Also, best grandma ever. She'll beat the shit out of Satan for you.

Users who are viewing this thread