Sazi-chan no Yami Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I guess we are getting close to the end if they are already showing the knife

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she could've gotten away perfectly fine by just continuing to actually run 🤨

Why did she lock herself up inside some isolated toilet alone in a park 🥸

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Sazi is barely in her own manga... why do we have to get so much focus on Usagi? Can't we just have the main couple instead?

Hikari and Sazi have spent the absolute least amount of time interacting out of absolutely anyone in this manga, but they're supposed to be the end pair right?

Group Leader
Sazi is barely in her own manga... why do we have to get so much focus on Usagi? Can't we just have the main couple instead?

Hikari and Sazi have spent the absolute least amount of time interacting out of absolutely anyone in this manga, but they're supposed to be the end pair right?
Yeah... Sazi spent the most screentime with Mero, honestly, I still stand to my previous comment in earlier chapter, I just want to see Sazi x Mero.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she could've gotten away perfectly fine by just continuing to actually run 🤨

Why did she lock herself up inside some isolated toilet alone in a part 🥸
I do get the thought process:

Running home would possibly endanger her sister. Maybe the bathroom wasnt the play though.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It does feel close to the end now that a character that was dense to the danger the whole story is finally aware of it.

Dex-chan lover
Think I need to read this story again cause I am so confused about literally anything🤣 that 5 month break made me forget eveything that happened in the first 18 chapters🤣

But thanks for your work!

Supporter

from reading it, it feels like Mero is the protagonist

Yeah... Sazi spent the most screentime with Mero, honestly, I still stand to my previous comment in earlier chapter, I just want to see Sazi x Mero.
yes, this would be very nice

Why did she lock herself up inside some isolated toilet alone in a park 🥸
gotta have that drama. ...or maybe it's actually realistic? shock and panic making her not think straight

Users who are viewing this thread