Sazi-chan no Yami Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Did the author ever expound on this ending? I can't really be bothered to sift through almost 5 years of information.

Dex-chan lover
dog wtf :wowee:
I expected a murder suicide ending, was happy that I was wrong, but then I was proven half right in the final page.
Not sure how to feel about this manga. It was certainly an experience I guess.

But why though?

No really, why? why was this the ending? why did the author make this a drama story instead of the joke/comedy story it was? at what point in this manga did the author decide that this was the best ending? I've read like, maybe one story where the yandere gets a happy ending, with the way this chapter was going I thought this would be second but I guess yanderes are never allowed to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this fucking blows so much ass
Just when I thought "Yeah, I guess that would be a good way to conclude everything", she fucking kills herself
This is one of the worst (If not the worst) endings I've ever seen, I'm so fucking disappointed, 1/10

Dex-chan lover
I swear this manga started off on a completely different tone that made it enjoyable to read. It's been a while, maybe I should go over it again, but at some point this started taking itself too seriously and then it springs this ending on us.

no one told me it would be difficult to be a yandere fan smh

Dex-chan lover
That ending kinda made the whole manga feel like ass 😐

Especially since 70% of the Manga was Usagi 🤨

I also can't say I've seen much of the "Girl Love" Part, since all relationships were just weird as hell and never made clear 😮‍💨

We don't even get closure, instead they just end it so ambiguous, without anything really getting a definite conclusion.. Like it's all just up in the air in my eyes, we've literally barely learned anything about Sazi in the whole Manga

Dex-chan lover
Lmao what an ending.

I mean I technically knew this was coming, but the fact its on her birthday? Bruh ⚰️

She jumped the gun... rip aunt 😭

I do get why this is 100% an awful ending though, not even closure of any kind? Next level trolling...

Dex-chan lover
I think this is from the volume extras, don't get excited though, it's just concepts for completely different stories that mangaka reused the character designs from. First page is about scientist who makes android companion, latter pages are for a zombie gag manga.

Users who are viewing this thread