Scandal - Ch. 2

I really can’t blame her for reacting the way she did, even if the story seems to be setting it up to be a misunderstanding. From what I can see from this chapter
The female celebrity (or someone else) roofied him with the intention of making it look like they were canoodling. Otherwise why would she help him out like that instead of the manager?

wow she was fast

i feel bad for him since he seemed to have been drugged so he didnt cheat..

I would’ve reacted the same way. make it quick and easy with the separation . I mean like u can’t even explain that if u saw that irl but ik this is fiction so there is always a reason

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone who has read the raws tell me if she is a weakass MC ? I'd rather know before I get invested in this

Man, that sucks. I think he truly loves her and she loves him but it’s going to seem like she only married him for a big scoop

I... I'm not sure I'm brave enough to read this...

Will there be lots of angst and stress in the story argh

Oh boy. Looks like we’re still in setup before we end up in a timeskip. This is pretty sad.

Double-page supporter
Hope he really cheated on her so I wouldn't feel bad for him. Coz if that was only a misunderstanding, then the wife fucked her own life up.

Thank you so much for updating

I'm so curious what the actress said to Ji Woo at the door and why the actress's manager allowed all that to happen. Like what could they have gained when he's unwilling?

@megaeraerin Well, we know he didn't cheat because we saw a couple of scenes from his perspective showing he doesn't know what happened and that he was more than just drunk. But it looks like he cheated to anyone who witnessed what Ji Woo witnessed. How could she know he was set up when it looks they regularly met up at his old apartment. Which "he" kept up with the same door code.

@Sammybunny40 How does she look she married him for a scoop???

@annamorgause yeah she took him to a different residence than the one he shared with his wife and also even if she didn't know where they lived it didn't seem like she even contacted anyone to ask. Sus for sure

This chapter makes me sad 🤧 am i the only one who cried lol
Thank you for translating ❤️
Can't wait for the next chapter

Saw the raw and i think I'll have a 2nd ML syndrome

Oh come on. Any man who let a woman take him home when he's dead drunk unconscious in the middle of the night doesn't deserve any trust. Furthermore that said woman had the password to his bachelor house. Whatever the reason, she was damn right requesting a divorce. He's in the wrong for making her insecure like that. Bastard.

I dunno about you, but irl there's no way that they didn't hook up in that situation lol. The MC went to the door and hesitated knocking for a long time, if the red haired girl really just left him alone, the wife would've seen her. And the ML woke up in his pajamas with his clothes scattered around while not remembering things? Lol. It's only in fiction that this kind of situation would be a misunderstanding.

But then again, the wife did see her husband go to the room with another woman, and she.... wrote an article about it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now I feel that those neighborhood women catching their men on affairs and slapping them hard are too overrated

Imma guess he was drugged by that actress?
Where did she go in the morning ?

Why did her manager leave her there?

Why did she drug him ?

Also why is he getting drunk with her anyway ?

These are questions I need answers to, before long.

Imma go with she drugged him. That’s a Georgia Home Boy hangover and not a too many shots of tequila hangover.

Thank you for the translation. Imma wait patiently (lol) for more :)

please talk to your husband before filing for divorce and writing a potentially career ruining article for all three of you you numbnut

Users who are viewing this thread