Scary Campus College University - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Regular Exams ②

Contributor
I'd bet the ghost that owned that notebook looks like what Mahina is rocking now - some kind of nerdy seiso yamato nadeshiko with a grudge. With her following everything the notebook says, she is effectively possessed.

Dex-chan lover
.... I kinda want to see now all the attempted isekais the book helped her avoid because some of them looked rather awesome. But the book was more likely triggering them in some way to make her dependent on it like...literary stockholm syndrome. So the book is a yandere.... Also Nene best girl confirmed in this chapter, I love that it turned the FMC into a nerdy megane oujo and she never questioned it because it was for the sake of her grades and since it "helped" her in those other situations she had no issue with it giving her a makeover.

Dex-chan lover
Huh here i thought i liked that book since he ain't simp and tell her to change her outfit coz she kinda look like prostitute 😂

Dex-chan lover
Also i just realize, that slap part is the meme i happen to see yesterday before i read this manga and i dont even read or ask the sauce. What a coincidence...

Users who are viewing this thread