Scary Campus College University - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Seminar

Dex-chan lover
I feel like at this point if I was her, I would've noped the F out as soon as Fuijimiya appears. Well this is a great start to a new arc and wonder if Ryuuichi is a shaman that embraces the curses compared to Makube. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, is this Ryuuichi guy gonna be one of those cult leaders who misuse the Bible? I hate fake Christians... Ryuuichi seems to have an agenda with collecting strange tales. Does he want power, or just to see all those ghosts? He seems to be some sort of former archaeologist, yet I doubt he was someone like Indiana Jones. What was in that box anyway?

Chiragashi went to the class to meet a hot teacher, but she should have expected Fujimiya there too. Now that she helped saved the class, will he notice her in a different life?

Dex-chan lover
Chigarashi being ghost magnet
Seminar about occult
I should have notice(d) it way sooner that this seminar is bad news....
Is it now? I wonder what gave it away?
:pacman:

Ryuuichi on day 1: Dream of being an astronaut is equal to ghosts and curses.
Chigarashi: Yup, totally normal. Just a normal, normal handsome man.

Dex-chan lover
Why the senpai is blushing?
On the last page? Because his friend who he's always dragging along to see occult stuff except they never do just grabbed the box and visually snapped everyone out of something. It was a bold and surprising move, and dramatically elevated her in his eyes. While WE know Chigarashi is quick-thinking, selfless, and courageous in the face of the unknown, all he knows about her is that she's gone on trips with him and they never saw anything.

Or I could be totally wrong, I don't know

Dex-chan lover
god is nene (and iruko maybe) the only woman with good taste? how come chigarashi didn't notice that makube is the hottest guy in this manga? the other are average at best

edit: going to retract my statement a bit that this guy does look good but the first appearance is kinda eh

Contributor
There she goes, literally diving headfirst into danger yet again. Classic Mahina. I suppose everyone else in class is charmed judging by their faces.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, did not need a flashback of the swamp old hags from that previous chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread