Scary Campus College University - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Seminar ②

Dex-chan lover
the demon did that because they summoned them while sitting in office chairs

Dex-chan lover
At this point she is not the source of the problem. Good for her. Hope Nube sensei swoosh in with his new tatoos.

Double-page supporter
Damn, this is so effing gore. No way it won't become an international news after several students were decapitated.

Dex-chan lover
moved to web publication
I knew it the moment they start showing nipple clearly. Hopefully this won't get the axe anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
What does getting moved to the web version mean for this series? I hope it isn't like Nickelodeon and Nicktoons where they send them to slowly die.

Dex-chan lover
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ??? Sis repeating same mistake every arc and makube will saves the day again bruh moment

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why people keep blaming Chigarashi for being 'stupid'. She has a strong sense of justice, that's it. Even though she is a coward, she can't stop. Remember she even wanted to help the inn ghost. Somehow she is a ghost magnet for a yet unexplained reason.
If anything, it's Makube's fault for not seeing the source problem of his busy time with many reports. He forgets Chigarashi's condition.

This manga is good, I hope they won't axe it or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Watch as everyone completely ignores the fact that tens of people just died, and both the college and students will go on about their lives as if nothing ever happened right after this story is done lol.

Contributor
As far as I understand, she's trying to solve incidents with her own power... good intentions considering she saw that Makube is busy and she's probably sick of being a damsel-in-distress waiting to be saved, but she's clearly out of her depth here and ill-equipped to do anything about it. This is NOT an incident she can solve on her own.

After this arc is over, university will probably continue as usual like nothing happened despite the deaths of a number of students. Probably one thing I don't like, that these incidents that result in deaths get swept under the rug and treated like they never happened after.

Ok, this being moved to web publication after being published paperback doesn't sound good. Probably got closer to getting axed, or just narrowly avoided getting axed.

Users who are viewing this thread