Scary Campus College University - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Seminar ②

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now I'm insanely pissed at Kizaki. He sacrificed his students in like a month! Those students were clearly possessed.
It seems Ouyou (or whatever the name of this establishment is) is known for having stupid people. This may have been one of the reasons why Kizaki came here.

Dex-chan lover
Also, those guys are stupid. Yes, you need a sacrifice for demon summoning, but you must ALWAYS also prepare protection mesures for yourself and to contain the demon so its influence remains minimal. Amateurs. No wonder he called them worthless and popped their heads off.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

Also I am not degenerate or anything but the sight of her drenched in blood is somehow really pretty in my opinion.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. Chigarashi looks so sexy covered in blood. Like I can hardly believe how pretty she looks.

Dex-chan lover
The college should definitely close down after this incident is sorted out!
Cause at this rate, there won't be any students left to attend college in the first place.
I'm more concerned of how they didn't do that ALONG TIME AGO cuz the fact that THEY HIRED PEOPLE TO FIX THESE MESS LONG BEFORE MAKUDE ATTEND THIS COLLEGE 💀

Users who are viewing this thread