Scary Campus College University - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Cultural Festival ③

Dex-chan lover
This guy? yea scariest shit in this chapter.

Zj7wIL7.png

Wait, what's with the guy who's pointing and throwing his head laughing that's almost in every page?
I am too terrified to go back to past chapters to find if this guy showed up before.

Dex-chan lover
I am too terrified to go back to past chapters to find if this guy showed up before.
I just went through a few of the previous chapters, he appears to only be in this chapter. I spotted him 8 times, did I miss any?

Dex-chan lover
The author never miss the chance to diss on college students lol

Group Leader
i hate the fact the laughing pointing guy have been appearing on past chapters and many readers are finding him.

this is straight up creepy pasta territory dammit!

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell is that guy? Why is he laughing? At us? Is he laughing because we can't do anything?

If there's no hazardous things in the drugs... what exactly caused them to get high? And what caused the ghosts to appear?

Kizaki admits his mistakes. And so does Fujimiya. Helping stop the mess they're responsible for is a good start to atonement. But they're gonna need way more than that to atone. Kizkai especially. He knows Fujimiya was in a messed up state, yet he still exploited him...

Fujimiya's bald now, but if he can prevent more hauntings, that's ok with him! And he's a perfect match for Chigarashi! He repels the ghosts she's always attracting!

It was quite a surprise to see Iruko, Makube, and Kizaki in priestly clothes. Kizaki especially, with his Christian Priest clothing. I wonder, is he ordained? How did he get that outfit?

How is Nimura in the office of Makube? Why is he returning now of all times?

Dex-chan lover
< Page 15
< The drugs were made out of Glucose (sugar), starch and salt
< What exactly were they high on?
Placebo effect, calling it right now.

Contributor
Kizaki cleaning house by himself would've been so funny and awesome, if it wasn't for the damn fact that he started all of this over his misunderstanding and obsession. He has blood on his hands already, not only from this event but from previous arcs. People have died from his machinations, so yeah he has to answer for that.

Wow, so the "drugs" were really just tablets made from sugar, starch and salt... but it somehow still managed to save Nene back then. Clearly someone else's power must be responsible for all this. I guess this also absolves Fujimiya because in the end all he was pushing was... harmless placebos.

The exorcist trio look cool wearing their respective religion-inspired outfits. Kaoru (Buddhist priest(?) ver.), Iruko (Shinto shrine maiden ver.) and Ryuuichi (Christian clergyman ver.) all look nice while they are prepping to use their powers all at once.

Well, look who's back. Don't tell me the effect of the "drugs" were Nimura's doing...?

Users who are viewing this thread