Scary Campus College University - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Scary Campus College University

Dex-chan lover
Chigarashi learns to be independent! And now she's helping poor freshmen who are too nervouse! Good on her, her perception of the supernatural is very helpful to the students of this school.

And now Makube is attending college as a regular student! And he has no tattoos anymore! How that can happen to him, who knows? How did he even get out of the cursed college?

Sadly, we'll didn't get a good resolution on the other characters. Nothing on Nene, Kurohoji, Fujimiya, or Kizaki. At least the last time we saw Iruko was with a very cute smile!

This series was good for making me feel scared, but it also had a lot of lessons about college. It taught me a lot about life, and about making the most of your mistakes. I hope Nagashii Kouhei can bounce back. I know he's had his fair share of stories that ended too soon. I will look forward to whatever it is he comes up next!

In the end, while Chigarashi and Makube faced a Scary Campus College University, they persevered! And I definitely love and remember them for that!

Fed-Kun's army
The second one... this is the second one already... What is even more cursed than this...
Anw, many thanks for the translation last 2 years.

Dex-chan lover
ergeofgreat.jpg

all it took was one more chapter

Group Leader
Huh?

Like, I knew this was going to be the last chapter and there was a fat chance it would be satisfying, but I'm in complete disbelief at how all the subplots that got introduced just got forgotten.

Also, where is everyone else? Hello? There were more important characters besides Mahina and Makube.

This manga was so fun all the way through but man what a dumpster fire of an ending.

Dex-chan lover
What that's it??? Least deserved axing in history. Was it because it was published as erotica but instead of was just good?

Man I wish we could've found out more about about her friend... this ending sucks. Don't really blame the mangaka for just going fuck it, the end, at such an erupt axing.

Double-page supporter
A decent ending, considering it was axed. Chigarashi grew a lot both as person and as spiritualist, strong enough to replace Makube while he was away, so it was a good closure for her as character.

...That said, it was an axe and that makes this very unfulfilling! There were way too many unresolved plotholes left for me to consider it a satisfying conclusion, so I really pray author can give us a closure on those, maybe in the extras of the physical volume or as webchapters like Magu's author did.

Anyways, it was a true delight to have followed this manga with all of you, I'll be looking forward for author's next work!

Dex-chan lover
This was... unsatisfying at best for a manga like this no matter how you spin it. I hope their next work receives the attention it deserves.

Aggregator gang
ok done and done nice... , good ending :') finally they're meet again in university

Dex-chan lover
I know it got axed, I was prepared, but oh man...it never gets easier. :meguuusad:
It's like we skipped many chapters of Makube's and resolution and other subplots, going straight to the aftermath lol. I don't know what kind of axed ending is better...either way, it's painful and unsatisfying as plenty of things are left unresolved.
At the very least, I'm glad it ends in a happy note, and Chigarashi got a pretty good character growth.
I'll miss this series, it reminded me how scary and fun the horror genre can be. I love it so much. The artwork is superb and the characters are fun.
Thanks for the translation! And I hope the best for the mangaka's next projects. I've read their previous manga thanks to this and I quite like it too, but alas, it was also axed.

Dex-chan lover
Huh?

Like, I knew this was going to be the last chapter and there was a fat chance it would be satisfying, but I'm in complete disbelief at how all the subplots that got introduced just got forgotten.

Also, where is everyone else? Hello? There were more important characters besides Mahina and Makube.

This manga was so fun all the way through but man what a dumpster fire of an ending.
Huh?

The series was cancelled the author wanted to go much longer

Users who are viewing this thread