School Ningyo - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Case of Shinobu and Shuutarou II

Contributor
Oh wow another series revived from the dead. Thanks much

Aggregator gang
Maybe search for the Q mermaid? I'm jumping to conclussions and thinking it's a chinese mermaid, maybe there's a cool myth around this.
THanks for bringing this series back!

OH MY GOD THANK YOU
I thought no one would update it since it's not popular and I would never know the end but the mystery is so damn cool it would be a shame

Everyone, thanks for the kind response. I'm a fellow fan of the series and I hope to read its conclusion. It's been 2 years since the last update but we hope we're not stepping on someone else's toes by taking this initiative.

It’s only with this update did I realize it’s been two years since I’ve read this last.

Thank you so much for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
I've waited so long, can't believe this is finally getting translated again!! Thank you very much.

If anyone plans to go back and binge-read the series: for extra atmosphere, I recommend listening to the Vocaloid song "Kagome, Kagome" while reading it. I did it the first time I read this, and it provides just the right sense of wonder. It's creepy yet simultaneously feels cute and childish, just ever so slightly off.

Users who are viewing this thread