School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 41 - Wanna take a trip together?

Dex-chan lover
but i like their black and white uniform more than those seirin

Dex-chan lover
A BEACH TRIP WITH YATSUDE SENPAI WITH OPEN BATH INCLUDED?! Tsubaki you're so lucky and so cuuuuteeeeeeeee aaahhh my heart is going to explode

I like Tsubaki, but she's gotta get off the sis-con train. Considering how hateful Hiiragi is, that's going nowhere.

Page five: *COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN*
Man, I really feel for tsubaki since I was a little bit like that when I was growin' up.

Dex-chan lover
@Doit They're even better when they're wearing the white blazer. A shame we haven't seen those in a while.

Aggregator gang
Just the two of them on a summer trip, eh... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And what's this foreshadowing with Seirin uniforms and the croquette shop's sale? I guess we'll hear more of both later. (So says the Law of Conservation of Detail.)

Dex-chan lover
Yatsude really knows how to reel 'em in. Lookin' forward to their "club activity ".

Double-page supporter
They've introduced and cast aside so many plot points in rapid succession that I can't keep up.
I feel like I have dementia or something...

Double-page supporter
Yatsude senpai pulls through yet again. It looks like she doesnt care much cuz it is convenient for her but she is thoughtful all the same. God knows Tsubaki needs it. That fetal position was no joke.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the academy has anything to do with her attitude. Like, an inferiority complex from not being good enough to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread