School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 50 - At the arcade?

Group Leader
The "really expensive vase" always crops up in manga, but I don't understand how that pyramid scheme/con trick/cult thing works. You buy a fake expensive vase and what? Resell it for a higher price? Get blessed by it?

Dex-chan lover
The perks of having the title in the table of contents.......now people can't stop anticipating the most awaited chapter 51.....wouldn't put too much expectation to it, though Imma not gonna lie... I'm sooo excited for the next chapter as well.*v*

Thank you for the translations❤

Dex-chan lover
@andrescutieri
Ive seen it work in two ways.

- you buy a cheap vase, hype it as an grand antique and resell it for 10x the amount you paid for.

2- A victim breaks a vase, you make them think it was expensive and overcharge them for repairs/replacement

I started this manga without giving it proper attention but the last few chapters were so fun or interesting I went and re read the entire list of available chapters so far (since they are so short I guess it only took me an hour or so? xD). It's a fun manga and I finally can tell what who is who and understand a little more of their personalities.

Dex-chan lover
Yatsude eyes LOL too much!

OMG Will she really go to the arcade? This manga I swear... with such every day events and I get so excited xD

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another fun chapter I love that Fuji uses Yatsude's ya know quote in a paraphrase moment and she triggers Yatsude's Ultra Instinct as well and immediately regrets it. Yatsude is truly the best girl of this manga.

Aggregator gang
>Yatsude opens her eyes
>no demon lords manifest

I am dissapoint. 😑

Nobody:
Yatsude: *opens eyes*
The foreseeable universe: *freaking d i e s *

Users who are viewing this thread