School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 51.2 - Extra 2: What's got ya so angry?

Dex-chan lover
It's just like a father and mother trying their best to make the baby call out their name.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, judging by the number of pages alone, i was expecting more drama and events. But it was still a very fun chapter as usual. Thank you for your hard work in bringing this to us, @mycropen !

Double-page supporter
Do it Kei. Leave that useless bint behind and embrace the wholesomeness that is Yatsude-sama.

Poor Rei :( This was another cute extra chapter, great way to end off Volume 2! Thank you for all the work Mr Translator, we all appreciate it so much. This has quickly become one of my favorite manga, it’s so wonderfully drawn and written. (Confession scene soon please)

Ahh... To think there is not much development in future chapters, at least that's what it seems looking at the raws?

Group Leader
I agree with the author, this volume felt more like a yuri manga than the first one.
I don't entirely dislike the approach though, there's something fun about getting to see the characters in a bunch of different goofy situations rather than just have our introductions or entire impressions of them be "here's them, and here's the person they're crushing on."

Users who are viewing this thread