School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 54 - Do you want to know?

Ren is an evil genius.

Nah, she ain't evil; she's clearly on the side of justice.

Dex-chan lover
ohhhhhhhhhh so she hates her twin sister because she felt betrayed by her sister for choosing diffrent school

Nice font choice for the letter. I see these chapters are starting to become longer as well. Hiiragi is one of the complex characters thus far.

Double-page supporter
Not only that, her sister outshines her in everything. Imagine you’re a twin and have identical appearance. And people keeps on mistaking you with your sister and your sister is better than you in study. Everything you tries your best to do, they will only see that as your sister doing, thanks to your sister, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Hiiragi might have no friends but she does have a girlfriend.

Also poor Hiiragi feeling betrayed and inferior. Twins got it rough too.

That was probably the point Hacete: If nobody told her about the letter that means she has no one and thus get's adopted by Utsugi :)

Dex-chan lover
@Artemi or maybe everyone else just thought it was such a cute message and decided not to tell her. From the pass chapters it showed that she wasn’t completely ignored by everyone. They just thought she was quiet it.
something similar happened at my college, a shy foreign student in my class had a message attached to his back that said to wish him happy birthday. So preety much everyone who saw it did that,took him the Whole day to find the sign

Double-page supporter
Well good for her. Can she like dissapear forever now and give her screen time to a puppy or something?

Utsugi might be challenging the position of best girl. Who am I kidding? It's always gonna be Yatsude.

Utsugi is amazing and it's tragic that she's paired off in a pretty generic manic pixie dream girl dynamic where the other person is a resentful and morose dead weight with zero drive to improve their situation with whom she has to do 120% of the work in order for them to have a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread