School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 73.1 - Extra: This is killing me...

@ShaurnRm
@icekatze

I understand her struggle of not being able to express her affection to sugiura, but it’s been a full volume and she hasn’t even budged. I feel like she needs a friend to talk to about her feelings, and a matter of a fact she has a few to go to, but she willingly gets clingy to sugiura (that’s unhealthy). plus, her struggle (tho it’s dramatic irony) ain’t even that bad. literally everyone but yatsude thought they were dating. idk, yakoe’s whole arc just feels delayed and easy to fix.

@silentbabyninja
well being gay or even bisexual in Japan isnt very easy(or so i've heard), she can't turn to Kei with those matters either
Coming out might be hard, especially for teenagers

Dex-chan lover
@ShaurnRm
I know grown adults in the states who keep their orientation hidden unless they're confident they won't be judged. I dunno... is there any place in the world where it's actually easy to come out?

Group Leader
@MewMew197
In School Zone I use for dialog and narration: Chinacat, KomikaAxis, BlambotProBold, BeautifulEveryTime, EuroComic, BadaBoomBB, Gemelli, CCSpookytooth, Norse-Bold, BottleRocketBB, ChinacatThin, FennarioLight, Fennario, JackArmstrong, Comicka, OhCrudBB, ZudJuice
For sfx: FMFallingLeavesMoonBT-Roman, Enchilada-Regular, BlambotPro
For notes in the margins: Felt-Regular
For chapter titles: DigitalStrip.BB, CCVictorySpeech-Bold

Thank you, I really love your font choices and it's given me some ideas for my own typesets.

Dex-chan lover
@ShaurnRm
I did not realize that. Looking at some statistics, I guess Japan is roughly on par with the USA (roundabout 3% lower) when it comes to percent of people who think it's acceptable. Although, I suppose all of that may be moot since Sugiura was the one who said it's weird.

@icekatze
Yeah her bestie told her its weird, and the other classmates are pretty much strangers, her coming out AND confessing is gonna be a hard row to hoe.

basically this
40HnAI8.png

That's a good chapter. Lol
She even made it that Yatsude opens one eye at there first time meeting each other

The way Yatsude opened her ONE eye i died oh my god also the reason why she’s so obsessed with pretty girls in general is obvious ;)

Double-page supporter
Yatsude's imagination of a "pretty girl" being one of those 3D models you'd see from a low-budget idol game has got to be THE best visual gag this manga has pulled, if not from any comedy manga recently

Users who are viewing this thread