School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 73.1 - Extra: This is killing me...

Thank you so much for the daily releases up to now!
I look forward to the next volume, whenever it happens

Dex-chan lover
Yatsude confirmed from Black Lagoon lo/

I think mycropen deserves a standing ovation for such a great and dedicated work with this series!!! Thank you very much

Gaah, I can't wait for the next volume.
Thanks a bunch for the daily chapters!

Thank you for the *incredibly* fast-paced scanlations! You definitely deserve an award. Can't wait for volume 4!

Dex-chan lover
Insane, this chapter had me breathless, Yatsude was so fucking mood
Thank you for all your work @Mycropen. I wasn't too sure about this series at first but I got really invested in the characters now, I'll definitely be picking the official copies up when they come out

Dex-chan lover
A great chapter from an amazing series that always bring us a smile. Thank you for your hard work as usual, @mycropen ! I'll miss the daily uploads, and look forward to the next volume translated by you guys!

Fed-Kun's army
Never open the Yokoe box...

Thanks cor your translation, I can't believe we will have to wait that long for new chapters. Any suggestion to kill the time until then ?

Fed-Kun's army
Dang, I need this series animated, aha. And I also want English copies for my collection, lol.

Thanks for the fast and friggin’ beautifully typeset TLs, @Mycropen! Can’t wait for the next volume. :D But also I can wait, so take a break!

Someone already said it, but I'll repeat it.

Schrodinger's Cute Girl.

Edit: OK someone hadn't said it apparently.

Thanks for your work Mycropen! This manga is definitely one of my top ten. The designs are just so cute! I wonder who will be on the Volume 4 cover!!! I hope it’s Tsuu-chan

Dex-chan lover
I'm a fucking moron it didn't click for me who that was on the cover till she opened her eyes lmao

Users who are viewing this thread