School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 73 - Huh?

Aggregator gang
Tsuu-chan is secretly an isekai'd reader of School Zone so she knows what's up. That's also why she's op. 😂

i knew that kei was from the busty type (sister and pool chap)... but damn, she hid well her game...

a bit disapointed not seing yokoe going gaga on kei in swimsuit

Yokoe's character design but her personality is so gross, kinda sad seeing as the introspective chapter in volume 2 gave me hope that they would give her a more serious side

but ay tsubaki's dialogue must be an elbow nudge from the mangaka that yokoe x kei wont just be a yuri bait, right?

right?

Dex-chan lover
Tsubaki??? Hello??? First you’re a sports god, now you just casually remark about Yokoe and Kei’s relationship?

Dex-chan lover
@Dradetias she's not interested in just Kei, she has been observing them for a while and knew that Kei and Yokoe they were pretty close but she thought they couldn't really be a couple, but if you want it straight from the source read the second half of chapter 69 that's a direct chain to this one

Dex-chan lover
Blessed beach chapter. They all got some nice swimsuits. Kei's sister knew exactly what she was doing, and Tsubaki's swim suit is just as pure as her. But damn, for such a meek personality, her physical and analytical ability are pretty exceptional.

Dex-chan lover
@Dradetias

She isn't interested ONLY in Kei. She's interested in the relationship Yokoe and Kei have because it is really weird how close they are.

The misunderstanding started a few chapters back when Yatsude asked Kei how she was going to pass her vacation and the latter answered that she would pass it all with Yokoe. Which takes us to a chapter where Yatsude goes to Yokoe's house specifically to investigate if the both of them were a couple, but as stated in this chapter she concluded Yokoe's acting way too gross to be in a relationship in the first place.

And then Tsuu-chan completely destroys her reasoning with facts and logic throwing Yatsude for a giant loop just at the end of this chapter.

And which character could be best to understand Yokoe's struggles, when she's struggling herself with her sister complex?

Dex-chan lover
Yokoe looks great in her swimsuit and ponytail.

@relopokilolo Of course it won't be. There is a Yuri tag for a reason, also Shoujo Ai tag. Plus that's the ship I am rooting for; if it for some reason didn't happen, I would bring up a riot.

Dex-chan lover
@Nikostr8

Nope, there's probably gonna be an extra chapter tomorrow. It is also centered around the character on the beautiful cover of this volume (Best girl Yatsude)

And then that wraps up volume 3.

By the way, Author is on hiatus until this month and I can't find more info on how the series is published. So... Is supposed to have an online version on MAGCOMI but I can't access to the chapters cause I don't know japanese and MAGxiv is probably a physical publication that doesn't have it's own page because MAGCOMI exists.

For now, let's conform with this volume's fast releases and hope for author and @mycropen to bless us with more chapters soon.

Oh yeah you show 'em, Tsubaki. It's good to see her getting more confident as time goes on.

What's that at the end btw?

Catch up with the raw already? Or was the raw 1 chapter ahead? Either way, thanks translators, good job on translating this fast! 🤩

Hold on, was Yatsude interested in Kei?

Or are you guys talking about interested as in "That's interesting"?

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO Yatsude how did you not know (I highly doubt she’s interested in one of them but shocked she didn’t put the pieces together despite it being obvious)

Oh Tsubaki I agree, we all do

Double-page supporter
@kimiemio

There is 1 extra left and then caught up yes.

The author took a break but is back to making chapters and I think will resume publishing in November.

Users who are viewing this thread