School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 73 - Huh?

Only this group could make a beach ball comparable to warship artillery in destructive prowess.

Dex-chan lover
@Dradetias , she teases a bit, but i don't think yatsude is really interested in Kei. I think she mostly just got surprised about it.

Also, what a great chapter, really brought me a smile. Thank you, @mycropen for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yasude concluded they aren't lovers, but completely missed that it could be one-sided

Dex-chan lover
Could this be the spark that sets off a chain reaction ultimately resulting in the misunderstanding being resolved? Will we ever find out? Will the author suddenly stop in the middle of the series and leave the audience to wonder what might have been?

The only answer I can think of is: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

kei is fkn stacked. and her swimsuit is just too cute. and, like always, when yokoe has her more normal and mature expression she's extremely beautiful. too bad its usually overshadowed by her goofy antics

Thanks for all your work Mycropen! This is one of my favorite chapters so far lol, Tsuu-chan is a cute nickname!

Fed-Kun's army
They shouldn't hit Yokoe in the face that much, I'm pretty sure the few neurons left she has are a protected specie.

And wow, I never noticed kei had such a large chest.

Aggregator gang
Way back when Yatsude did say Kei is better endowed than she looks clothed...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, I'm honestly surprised though that they didn't find a fifth girl to fill that final slot... that surprised me a bit.

@Nikostr8 The author has been on vacation over the summer and will be returning with a new chapter late this month, although @mycropen might choose to wait for the 4th volume release (I imagine that depends on raw quality?)

@0ps We did, in fact! This was iirc brought up during the pool locker room chapter. I think that was the first volume?

Users who are viewing this thread