School Zone - Vol. 4 Ch. 77 - I understand much better

Group Leader
For some reason the first page of this chapter is blurrier and noisier than the rest. I don't know why, but I'll keep an eye out for whether they'll change it in the raws and update it if they do.

Dex-chan lover
haha I've never been earlier for a new chapter. Thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Yay she said it. But also she didn't mention the time that she did confess.
I feel like Yatsude will end up asking something similar to Sugiura evventually.
Always happy to see progress.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love Yatsude. She doesn't fuck around. She may have not noticed, but the moment she did, she doesn't beat around the bush and just drives the topic home.

lol, p5 - literary nothing to counter the fact that she has no right to call herself normal :D

The next chapter is the last one for the beach trip arc, a lot of dialogue between Yokoe and Sugiura... Might not be able to stop myself from trying to piece it together from machine translation...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

Hmmm “knows that better than anyone” huh? We gonna get some back story? If so, I’m guessing it has something to do with the gyaru that rejected joining the club.

Double-page supporter
I have no mouth and I must confess.

And I love how Yatsude is pissed off about her hurt ego first of all things.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter wouldn't have been complete without the punchline and theeeere it is loooool.

I'm impressed they actually talked about it throughoutly without interruptions or space to doubts, it's clear now, but the answer remains with Kei chan actually, she's the most afraid of changing imo.

Also yeah don't talk about normal things when you make faces like a 70's cartoon all the time xD

We even got a small tease of Yatsude's upcoming arc I think?

Thank you veeeeeery much !!! And happy new year

Dex-chan lover
We even got a small tease of Yatsude's upcoming arc I think?

I mean, Seirin Academy girls (part of twins backstory) appeared in like chapter 15 or something, and we still know virtually nothing about that part, so I wouldn't hold my breath :)

Users who are viewing this thread