School Zone - Vol. 4 Ch. 77 - I understand much better

Dex-chan lover
lol Elite top Yatsude has a true meeting of the minds with superb useless lesbian Yokoe.

ok so yatsude + the gyaru from that class im guessing right?

could be wrong, but its clear they had some relationship that didnt work out in the past

I think the most jarring thing about this chapter is the fact that she canonicaly melts into the floor.

Dex-chan lover
Which chapter did she confess already and basically get turned down

I wanna feel pain

Edit: nvm it’s 49... hmmm after rereading I can’t say it was a rejection, like yokoe we have no idea but imagine the worse. I wonder if she was gonna awkwardly say she felt the same before being cut off, that would be soooooooo lame.

So imo I kind hope that she was gonna lightly reject yokoe. But didn’t get to cuz she got cut off. And then from that point began to look at Yokoe differently then eventually develop mutual feelings

Despite the fact that this chapter focused on the main character of the story and her issues, Yatsude still shined the most. Fuck I love her, so cool.

Calling it right now: I bet Yatsude dated that gyaru girl but she, being stupid and all, did something bad to Yatsude (maybe she did not even see their relationship as real because they were both girls) which pissed Yatsude off big times. This is why she didn't want to go to the club and you could also use it to explain why she is trying to hook her friend up with Tsubaki.

Yatsude, stop being so fucking amazing, you are constantly stealing the spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
Her biggest problem isn't really of what is normal. It's what she thinks Kei thinks is normal. She's having so many issues here because she remembers what Kei said about two girls being together and thus when she did finally confess (before passing it off as a joke), she thought the worst and interpreted Kei's reactions as such that she would be rejected. She's stuck because she doesn't know how Kei will even treat her confession.

Users who are viewing this thread