School Zone - Vol. 4 Ch. 79 - S-So am I!

Group Leader
Sure hope that explanation of deviation values is accurate. I also read that Yokoe had a hand in bringing down Nishitaga's whole score by a point or two.

And a reminder that there's a School Zone discord: https://discord.com/invite/ns5EzSY

Dex-chan lover
Oh my dog, I love these HS dorks! I feel that Matsuri-san will catch Kishiya-san before a bunny at the arcade...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the great chapter, still bummed that Matsuri wasn't invited to the beach, that could have been fun, but at least Kishiya-san still got to spend some time with her favorite lolcat. Honestly though near the end I was expecting stone cold's theme music to start playing and Yatsude to swing in and protecc her side piece from the evil cult leader Kishiya.

Double-page supporter
Don't get me wrong I adore this series, the characters are all dorks and i love the comedy but I, for once, would like to see more actual yuri as it's been 79 chapters and there's no ship even close to sailing. Pls author-san I need progress 😆

Dex-chan lover
This is the perfect definition of not thinking straight, in both senses of the word. Picking your university based on your crush and your crush being the same sex hahahah

Dex-chan lover
Man, all characters in this manga are great, but i love seeing nishitaga. it's guaranteed fun.

What the fuck

Why do this to me

It's 70% japes, 25% WAFF, and 5% FUCK YOU

Users who are viewing this thread