SCP Comic Anthology - KI - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - SCP-040-JP - I'm a Cat, Please Take Good Care of Me (Tadano Natsu)

All about this is great, the format, and the pacing. It has a lot of potential hope this series continues updating soon.
Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
i̯̥̞͚̎tͫ͗͂ͧ̊̔ ̼̻̳̠̔ẃ̩͎̪̦̓ͥ̚a͓̭s͔̠̈̊ͦ ̯̠̬͉̼̫̿͂̊͗͋a̞̝̪̰̦̪͇ͮ͒ͯ̃̑ ̲͒ͪ̚c͙̙̦̱͒̉̉a̯̤͓͙͐ͣͨ̑ͫt̼͇̝̻̫̼͖̉ͫ̃̓̚

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't seem Safe to me, if it's so easily spread even after being "contained."

Group Leader
@Varler
I believe the "safe" tag is a front, since the only effective containment method is to prevent people from knowing about it at all. Also, every information about the "cat" itself is confidential, only the non-memetic bits are normally available.

Double-page supporter
ねこです
よろしくおねがいします

Fed-Kun's army
Hoping to see the actual 'cat', but the author can't let the image out, since then it would be pointless to contain it for spreading thru the internet

Dex-chan lover
Ceiling, keyboard, bicycle, nyan, grumpy, cheezburger, smiling, among countless others.

No doubt the subtle contagion of this SCP has caused the proliferation of cat memes in the modern age...

Well now I know why I keep hallucinating about cats everywhere and I know the breed of the cat, it is spinx.

Seems more Euclid, but i have heard the Japanese fanbase have a different meaning for the containment labels

Dex-chan lover
The document has been altered, it’s not actually safe and the “cat” spreads by spreading knowledge of how the cat looks and spreading the key words. This SCP is actually on the loose.

Users who are viewing this thread