Scream Queen

The art looked super generic, so i was a bit worried, but the protagonist and her decisions are really entertaining.

Group Leader
Will be updated in 7 days! sorry was suffering from lots of issues, missing of typesetters, missing of translators, mistranslations, some PR, it is catastrophic 🤢

Dex-chan lover
some badass unlimited flow! and with a female protagonist
(unlimited flow is different from QT or quick transmigration. it's even more of a game scenario and the protagonist can typically go back home AND there are other players, death follows them)

Unexpectedly, that was good. I give this a pass. They didn’t put villainess on the title though the MC is the definition of a villainess to me. They did put ‘Queen’ so...okay
the ghost hanging out of the TV really was dead though, that’s a little misleading, I thought the ghost was playing dead but I’ll understand it as ‘if it were ‘alive’’...even in the descriptions the MC is maintaining innocence lmao very meticulous indeed

Man, I really dislike mc so much but I can’t stop reading because I want her to get hers.

Fed-Kun's army
How novel and entertaining it is for me to see these bitchy and efficient actions from a MC with a VERY different mindset from any other manga/manhua MC: she is a selfish psychopath and her next action is just unexpectable.

Dex-chan lover
The best part of this series is that the MC isn't scared of anything, not even ghosts. Rather, she is scary to the ghosts with her overall habits of nearly murdering them without a shred of hesitation or shamelessly humiliating them publicly

Double-page supporter
the humor of this one is a top tier 😂 omg
well, does anyone know any type of manga, manhua, manhwa, that is similar to this? or just like with same vibes/humor and with female mc

Users who are viewing this thread