Screw the Noble Life, I’m Going Home - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
naming your kid a palindrome is kind of fucked up, what were her original parents thinking?

1. general description says million
2. 1200000 dollar compared to being nobility (who most likey have way more wealth) is still peanuts
a noble lady with no rights in a midevil world without tech and your favorit food as a middle aged modern person just after getting the jackpot yeah suuuuupppeerrr

Dex-chan lover
a noble lady with no rights in a midevil world without tech and your favorit food as a middle aged modern person just after getting the jackpot yeah suuuuupppeerrr
1.2 million dollars (gone in 8 years or sooner if you buy like 1 house) or a stable life where you basically dont have to do anything except be a (high standing) woman in medieval times?
yeah easy choice for me.

its modern times (but not because of the money)

Double-page supporter
Probably most realistic reaction I've seen to being suddenly isekaied. Poor girl, I could feel the pain. And they actually restrained her to the bed. Who knows how good the life she is on yet anyways

Dex-chan lover
Sorry my dudes but there is magic.
Who cares about the money when you can stay in a world with magic and use magic?
Learn enough magic, become a "God", go back to your world and get the money if it is so important to you. Magic trumps all.

Dex-chan lover
Just one word: Magic.

I don't care if I am a "noble lady with no rights", which in itself is a oxymoron, what are anyone gonna do to stop me from doing whatever I want when I have mastered magic?

Dex-chan lover
Just one word: Magic.

I don't care if I am a "noble lady with no rights", which in itself is a oxymoron, what are anyone gonna do to stop me from doing whatever I want when I have mastered magic?
That requires effort, the same reason many people arent masters of their desired crafts in our world

Users who are viewing this thread