Scum's Wish

@maidinthepiss try mangakakalot. They have until chapter 47. It's status says it's still ongoing. But I think that's all of the chapters.

ALSO TO ALL READERSWHO WASN'T SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING (COZ I'M NOT): read the sequel. It's titled "Kuzu no Honkai Decor, it has a happier ending

seriously pretty hanabi deserve better and that red hair girl too seriously. also should put the ntr tag

This series was sickening, I do not mean that in a bad way. I wanted to stop reading because I felt awful as I read but was drawn regardless. I felt related to the feeling of searching for love and something to fill the void. This series in many ways made me feel hopeless.
while the ending was fitting to the message I was angered by story ending. They wanted each other and finally all opsticals were out of the way. But the point was to move forward and they could not do that if they stayed entangled with one another. Personally I'd like a spinoff where they cross again changed, regardless where they would go from there just that they'd meet, because I want to know what feeling they would experience
this series is alive, I say that because I felt emotional attachment to it. It's good but awful to read in terms of emotion. Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread