Season of Alabaster - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.1 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see their happy ending, buuuuut

Is it me, or is the art kind of rushed, in a story about art? Epilogue could have been 10/10 nude scenes in a story about nude scenes.

But instead, Gin realizes he's a shitty artist, and retreats to the sexy island life with his sexy artist wife. That's a nice ending for most wannabe artists.
-Become an advertisement company worker
-Become a furry/hentai/disturbing kink artist
-Not working in art at all
Become a house husband for your hot artist wife ex-teacher who groomed you

He is living the failed artist dream scenario

Group Leader
NrYI9ABYyiMHqHamS4SZ1U1m.jpeg
Charming ending to this little manga.
The artist’s pixiv fanbox also has some extra art of the series, including cleaned versions of the manga illustrations. Worth checking out.
Here’s a freebie from there.

Dex-chan lover
-Become an advertisement company worker
-Become a furry/hentai/disturbing kink artist
-Not working in art at all

He is living the failed artist dream scenario
I see what you mean here, I do. I've had some days to think about this, and I'm deep in Gin Rickeys right now, so here's my hot take.

My failed artist rankings.

6. Advertising/graphic design/industrial design/wedding photographer. Art is just a job.
5. Paintings of houses, pets, portraits of grandma, portraits of rich assholes. Degenerate commissions.
4. Furry, hentai, kink artist. Degenerate commissions.
3. Not working in art at all.
2. Your sexy wife is an art teacher and you are not working in art at all, but at least you are her house husband and you bone on the regular. She pays your rent, reminding you you are a failure.
1. You make paintings or sculptures of your own ideas, but the only people who buy them are rich asshole speculators. Your art is treated as a commodity. No one sees you for you. But you're doing it at least.

Maybe you're right, maybe 2 is better than 1, and he is truly living the dream. She is very very sexy. I'm just picturing Gin self-doubting at night, "She likes my cock, but does she like my work?"

Dex-chan lover
I see what you mean here, I do. I've had some days to think about this, and I'm deep in Gin Rickeys right now, so here's my hot take.

My failed artist rankings.

6. Advertising/graphic design/industrial design/wedding photographer. Art is just a job.
5. Paintings of houses, pets, portraits of grandma, portraits of rich assholes. Degenerate commissions.
4. Furry, hentai, kink artist. Degenerate commissions.
3. Not working in art at all.
2. Your sexy wife is an art teacher and you are not working in art at all, but at least you are her house husband and you bone on the regular. She pays your rent, reminding you you are a failure.
1. You make paintings or sculptures of your own ideas, but the only people who buy them are rich asshole speculators. Your art is treated as a commodity. No one sees you for you. But you're doing it at least.

Maybe you're right, maybe 2 is better than 1, and he is truly living the dream. She is very very sexy. I'm just picturing Gin self-doubting at night, "She likes my cock, but does she like my work?"
7- The guy who does some drawings and paintings and uses them to invite girls afterhours and tries to cop a feel.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't that good. Probably would've been better if it didn't get axed. I don't buy the romance

Users who are viewing this thread