Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - EP1. Bomi's Flower (7)

Yeah I fucking knew the ML was the shit, anyways now I`m curious what`s about to go down

fl is frustrating me, she’s literally doing no one a favour by doing this (except herself i guess for her own peace of mind)

First off, gyuri (bun girl) is a bitch

Second, please bomi seonhee literally said she would rather the two of you get together and you still managed to mess it up. This is gonna damage her friendship with seonhee and jaemin more than if she just would’ve accepted jaemin but ig this is how the ‘fake to real romance’ trope is gonna be executed

Fed-Kun's army
tbh i get mc’s perspective bc she treasures her best friend more than the guy she likes. so she’s lying and doing all of drama in order to protect her best friend’s feelings... i’ve been in that position too and i was like nvm i don’t like him... and also i love u bestie... BUT SOMEHOW READING IT IS SO ANNOYING??! idk why lololol... anyways love jinyoung even if his characterization is getting a little messy and the art is still pretty good :3 now that we’ve gotten to this point i’m excited to see what direction this will take going forward ^^ and thank u for the translation/typesetting/etc spring palette!! wld never even be able to read this much less have an opinion w/o ur work :3

Dex-chan lover
awesome. let the shenanigans commence.

also, anyone wonder who this person was from chapter 1? the one who "spring" doesn't reach? they had at least 3 panels dedicated to them.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-20-at-1-43-29-PM.png

Fed-Kun's army
I like this story it is light heart.

This type of story make you smile. I think there something unrealistic but it ok with this type of story.

Everything just begin so be patient and wait for the story play out.

i don’t reallt get why would he propose that but i’m such a sucker for the fake relationship trope that i don’t care.
Love this, thank you for translating!!

Users who are viewing this thread