Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - Ep2. Hamin's Flower (3)

WAIT WHATT?! I'M SO CONFUSED?!
(this is the first chapter in 'hamin's flower' that doesn't make me cry lmao)

Seonhee is amazing I really want her to end up with Jaemin. I hope Hamen and Jaemin heal together but only as friends and nothing else. So far I haven't seen any indication otherwise. I Hope Hamen just wants closure and doesn't actually develop feelings for Jaemin cause that would just make things harder for him. He needs someone who understands the loss of his brother not a romantic relationship with a confused girl.

Okay, not talking about it is the worst way to grieve, it just keeps all the feelings bottled up.

Im just assuming that the elder brother was in a tight spot regarding the suicide because of the connection he has formed with the girl. The younger brother is I think is just misunderstanding stuff

I’m pretty sure Jaemin hates Somang because she had an influence on Hamin to pursue more of what he likes (art) rather than what their parents wanted for him.

But Hamin 😭😭 I love his character 🥺

I find it peculiar how hamin and somang's identity at school coincides with jaemin and kangtese’s. One is the more popular person hiding secrets (hamin with his true self, jaemin with his brother), while the other is a loner who has a hard time forming friendships. Hopefully this time is a happy ending for the both of them though

Users who are viewing this thread