Seasons of Blossom - Vol. 2 Ch. 37 - Ep2. Hamin's Flower (7)

Some context bc I didn’t see a note:
Hamin drew an apple on the post-it on the chocolate bc the Korean word for “apple” and “apology” are homonyms and it’s a commonly used pun!

thank you for translating!!!!!!!!! love this manhwa

INTERESTING so we get the original cast

AHHHHHHHH she's going to dream about "that" day

don't know for sure but the day the HAMIN FKING DIES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they better solve some clue that says that he loved her and he died b/c of other reasons!!!!!!!!!!!

god i love hamin so much. this is just so painful
i just want an alternate universe where he’s alive and they love each other

man this arc hurts so much... like to see how cute they were and how charming hamlin is AND TO KNOW THAT HES NOW GONE. it’s like a pending doom you’re already mentally prepared for, but that such preparedness does nothing to numb any of the pain. even with her by his side, he still had that pain that pushed him over the edge. i’m thinking that they might’ve had a falling out? and after that is when he suicided. where’s the happy ending :((( this is hitting harder than the first story slfkfkdk i’m so sad

Me : omg hamin is a total cutie pie must protect
Also me : but this is all just a flash back :’)

if they don’t date before he go, I’m jumping off a building 😌

i say this in every chapter BUT IT JUST PHYSICALLY HURTS ME SEEING SOMANG AND HAMIN BEING CUTE TOGETHER WHEN I KNOW its not possible for them to really end up together

it's all sweet and fluffy if u don't remember the fact that he's already dead and she's just reminiscing...

Users who are viewing this thread